We’ll try not to make you too hungry while explaining all about cookies. Cookies are text files that get saved onto your devices when you use a website. A cookie is unique to you and there are many of them, each cookie does something different. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you through cookies or similar technology, but only after you’ve given us your consent. If anything changes, you’ll find the latest updates here. This page was last updated on Friday 24th March 2023.
- Understand how you use our website
- Understand how you interact with features on our website
- Improve your experience on our website
- Advertise to you only when it’s relevant
What cookies do we use?
- First-party cookies: We use Google Analytics which uses first-party cookies to track things like page views, sessions, and the number of users.
- Persistent cookies: To improve your experience every time you visit our website, persistent cookies, (mostly Google Analytics) are used to remember information, settings, and preferences. These cookies expire regularly.
- Secure cookies: Usually installed on ‘https’ domains for extra security. A secure cookie activates the security for users by browsing via https, securely transmitting with encrypted connections.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: Used to gather information about your website activity like content viewed, links clicked, and browser and device information. This data may be shared with third-party advertisers to make sure any advertising is relevant to you.