1. We guarantee that the installation will be carried out using a level of reasonable care and skill. The guarantee period for the installation services shall be 2 years from completion of the installation services.
2. If you make a valid claim about our service in accordance with our terms and conditions, we may arrange for the relevant products to be reinstalled by any of our registered or approved installers or refund you the charge for the relevant part of the installation service (or a proportionate part of such charge).
3. This Workmanship Guarantee will only apply:
- If the product has been installed by us and has been properly used and maintained throughout the guarantee period,
- If you have informed us of the alleged defect within the guarantee period and within a reasonable period of discovery.
4. You will promptly provide all information and support including access to site and services that are reasonably necessary to enable us to evaluate any alleged defect and to perform its obligations under this guarantee.
5. Where we have installed a system in a property that is sold within the guarantee period the guarantee will pass to the new legal owner of the property. It may not be transferred to or exercised by any third party.
6. This guarantee is governed by English law and the English courts or by the law and the courts governing where your property is if this is outside England or Wales.
7. Most products supplied by us come with the benefit of a manufacturer’s product guarantee. Where a claim in respect of any of the products is notified to us by you in accordance with our terms and conditions, we will liaise with the manufacturer and use all reasonable endeavours to secure a replacement of the product (or the part in question), or a refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). This guarantee does not replace or limit your legal rights to bring a claim against us as the retailer of the goods supplied.